This week will meet our first Letter Person–Mr. N for Noisy Nose!!!
We will continue talking about Creation this week learning about Adam and Eve.
Science: Sense of hearing
Math: Numbers 1-10
*Extended day lunch Wednesday, September 20. Pick up will be at 1:00 for those who plan on attending. Please bring either a packed lunch or a lunch can be purchased from the cafeteria for an additional $3.50. Each extended day session is $7 that is to be paid separately from the tuition.
2017-2018 School Supply List
* A complete change of clothes (seasonably appropriate). Please place clothing in a labeled Ziploc bag.
* Box of 8 crayons—3 year olds: Large crayons 4 year olds: Regular size crayons
* Box of colored pencils—4 year olds
* 2 pocket folder- with your child’s name
* 3 glue sticks
* 1 bottle of Elmer’s Glue
* Plastic pencil box
* 1 roll of paper towels
* 1 container of Clorox Wipes
*1 container of baby wipes
*1 bottle of hand sanitizer
*1 box of Kleenex
*Tuition is due on 15th of every month. Please include your tuition coupon with your payment
Email: Blackburn@cdtca.org Phone: (412) 781-7927