Athletic Association Board
We are looking forward to another great school year. The Board of Directors would like to thank all of those who have supported our athletic program throughout the past year — particularly our parents.
Athletic Association activities are managed by a Board of Directors, which is elected by the Association’s members each spring. The by-laws of the Association require a majority vote of members (parents) to elect officers and members of the Board.
- President – Joe Farrell
- Vice-President – Serra Altenbaugh
- Secretary – Paul Giuffre
- Treasurer -open
- At Large Representatives – Dino Folino, Matt Kissane, Megan Newell, James Zdarko, and open.
Committees of the Athletic Association
- Uniform Committee – Organize distribution and collection of uniforms and manage uniform acquisition process.
- Banquet Committee – Plan and implement banquet.
- Concessions Committee – Plan and implement concessions sales.
- Lil’ Dribblers Committee – Plan and implement Little Dribblers developmental basketball program for K, 1, 2 – graders each winter.
- Policy Committee – Review and measure policy and monitor implementation of teams in terms of make-up, playing time, competitiveness, etc.
- Fundraising Committee – Plan and implement fundraising programs, mainly by the Free Throw Contest.
In addition to serving on the Board or as a Head Coach for a team, volunteers are needed for the following functions:
- Assistant Coaches for each team.
- Team Coordinators to help define and communicate schedules and schedule changes, directions to away games, etc.
- Concessions support – buying/stocking concessions stands as well as scheduling team member parents to man the stands during events.
- Little Dribblers Committee support to help manage 50+ youngsters on the court at one time.