This program allows parents the opportunity to earn money back on their tuition.
For more information: main certificate letter 2015
Participation is easy! Just purchase gift cards from the school for retailers where you normally shop. Tuition credit is based upon the discounted rate from each vendor. To participate, please follow the procedure below:
- Fill out an order form – Download: 2015-2016 Order Form Local On Hand Form Master Retail List
- Send into school in the orange labeled envelope
- Orders are due by Monday at 9am each week
- Orders are filled and sent home on Thursdays of each week
- Local merchant orders can be purchased daily at school
See the Credit Policy below.
Credit is earned on a April through March calendar year. Any credit earned after March 31st is applied to the following school year.
Below are a few examples of purchases and the credit given:
Your Purchase Discount Rate Tuition Credit
$20 Spaghetti Warehouse 15% $3.00
$100 Giant Eagle 4% $4.00
- Credit earned from April 1, 2015 thru March 31, 2016 will be applied to the 2015-2016 School billing year beginning May, 2016. Credits earned after March 31, 2016 will be applied to the 2016-2017 school year.
- There is no limit to the amount of credit you can earn.
- Credit earned from the certificate program will first be applied to the final tuition payment due in May. If the tuition payment is paid in full and additional credit remains, it will be rolled over to the following tuition year. Graduating or non-returning families’ extra credit will be credited to the school. For example, if your monthly tuition payment is $200 and you earn $250, your last month’s tuition payment will be fulfilled and you will have a $50 credit toward tuition for the following school year.
- When the full tuition is paid in advance for the current school year, the earned credits for the current school year will be applied to the tuition for the next school year if the family is returning. For families not returning for the next school year, credits earned by March 31 of the current year will be credited to the school.
- No credits will be issues to parents directly.
- Credit statements will be sent out in January and April.