Christ the Divine Teacher Catholic Academy is excited to be able to continue to offer a pre-k program on the school campus in Aspinwall. The pre-k provides the same high quality educational program that is currently available in the kindergarten through eighth grade educational setting.
The pre-k teacher, Mrs. Christy Blackburn, is a professional educator with Pennsylvania State Certification credentials in Early Childhood/Elementary Education. The curriculum is in accordance with the guidelines of the Diocese of Pittsburgh.
A teacher aide supports the program, also with appropriate clearances.
Our Pre-K program offers:
- A five-day (mornings) per week four-year old program of M-F or you may elect three days (mornings) of M-W-F.
- An optional extended day program on Wednesdays until 1pm. Tuition for extended day is $20 per month.
- A two-day (mornings) per week three-year old program of Tu-Th.
- Each session is three hours (8:30-11:30 am). Class size will not exceed twenty-four students.
- Our Pre-K calendar is congruent with the school calendar of Christ the Divine Teacher Catholic Academy with the exception of starting and ending dates. Please verify dates through the school office 412.781.7927.
Our tuition rates are as follows:
- Four Year Old Program Five Days (M-F) – 9 Payments of $291.66
- Four Year Old Program Three Days (M/W/F) – 9 payments of $241.66
- Three year Old Program Two Days (Tu/Th) – 9 payments of $216.66
A $25.00 fee is due upon registration, which is non-refundable and will be credited toward total tuition. The registration fee may be waived under certain conditions (please contact the office for details). The remaining tuition balance will be due in nine equal installments.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact the school office.